SALON AND SPA GUIDANCE NOTES
– The minimum age for treatments and using the spa facilities is 16.
– To ensure your treatment takes place at the time you booked and that you receive full benefits of the spa, please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time or the specified time provided via email if you are on a spa day. In the event of turning up late we will only be able to offer the remaining treatment time. This will still be charged at full price.
– We provide guests booked on spa days with a robe, towel and slippers to wear throughout your spa day. Swimwear is required for using spa and leisure facilities, and we advise you bring two sets of swimwear for full spa days. For treatments it is normal to wear underwear. Robes slippers and towels are not provided to guests booked for treatments only. These are available upon request at a charge of £5 per guest.
– Only alcohol provided by Beau Monde Salon Spa can be consumed on the premises. Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in designated areas only. We reserve the right to refuse to serve anybody that is considered intoxicated. Using heat facilities (e.g. hot tub, sauna, steam room) and receiving treatments when intoxicated can cause you to feel very unwell. A charge will be made to anyone found consuming their own alcohol while in the spa.
Cancellations policy – A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking both spa treatments and spa days. For treatments please allow 72 hours’ notice for cancellation or rescheduling to avoid a fee of 100%. Failure to arrive will result in a 100% charge. For spa days we require 72 hours’ notice for cancellations to avoid a 100% charge. Failure to arrive will result in a 100% charge.
– We want all of our spa guests to enjoy their time with us, and our spa environment is a relaxed and informal one. But we do ask that all spa guests respect others. When in the main spa building we kindly ask that all spa guests keep voices to a whisper. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all spa areas. Mobile telephones and electronic devices should be set to silent at all times. It may be politely brought to your attention if we believe other spa guests are being disturbed.
Food – Only food purchased on the premises can be consumed at Beau Monde Salon & Spa. Food and beverages should be consumed in designated areas only. No food is permitted in the leisure club. A charge will be made to anyone found consuming their own food while in the spa.
– A patch test is compulsory at least 24 hours prior to any tinting treatments. This will vary depending on treatments, please make sure when making a booking with us.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING MUMS
–Please advise us if you think you may be pregnant or are undergoing any fertility treatment. We do not offer treatments to pregnant women who are in their first trimester. However, we do offer specially designed treatments to women who are past their first trimester and to mums who are breastfeeding. We advise pregnant women to avoid all heated spa facilities. Please speak to a member of our team if you have any questions or queries
– Some of our treatments are not suitable for guests with certain medical conditions. We request that you notify us if you have any of the following conditions when booking: Epilepsy, allergies, heart condition, high/low blood pressure, scar tissue, varicose veins, skin conditions, diabetes, cancer, thyroid condition and pregnancy, or if you’ve recently had an operation. We have specially designed treatments for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Please speak to a member of the team about the treatments that are most suitable.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited in all spa areas. Anybody who is found smoking will be asked to leave immediately & incur a fine of £25 towards any cleaning required.
– All items in the spa remain the property of Beau Monde Salon & Spa. We reserve the right to charge guests after departure for items removed during their visit – for example, robes, towels, items in treatment rooms and around the property.
– Your treatment time, as advertised, is not ‘hands-on’ treatment time. This time does include before and after care which is inclusive of your treatment.
– We cannot accept responsibility for the safety of your personal belongings (including money and valuables) during you time with us. If you do bring these items with you, we strongly recommend that they are covered by your own insurance policy.